Legacy Consulting, LLC is pleased to announce a new Legal Contract review service, Legacy eContracts. Legacy eContracts is the most efficient and cost effective way to obtain expert legal and business contract review from a trusted advisory team consisting of a CPA/MBA with 20+ year financial services and industry experience and an experienced Corporate Counsel, without the large hourly fees. Simply visit www.legacy-consultingpartners.com, select the length of the document, and upload the file. Legacy will complete a contract review for a fixed price dependent upon the number of pages – freeing you up to do what you do best. Typical agreements reviewed include Non-Disclosure Agreements, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Credit Agreements, Employment Agreements and any other business or legal contract. Receive a redline document within 72-hours, guaranteed, with 24-hour expedite service available. Phone and e-mail support available to answer any question you may have related to the redline document. We get in the weeds, so you don’t have to.
What you get for the service:
- Review of legal terms by an experienced Corporate Lawyer
- Review of business terms by a CPA/MBA with 20+ years industry and financial services experience
- Red line revision e-mailed to the address specified
- 72-hour turnaround time guaranteed
- 24-hour expedite service available
- Customer support by phone or e-mail with a CPA/MBA to discuss business terms and a corporate lawyer to discuss legal terms (additional fees may apply)
- PDF document format accepted, Microsoft Word document preferred
Fixed Price dependent upon contract length:
1-3 pages – $129
4-6 pages – $189
7-12 pages – $249
13-20 pages – $399
Legacy Consulting, LLC is a Connecticut based consulting firm founded by Christopher Abbamonte for the purpose of helping entrepreneurs of small and mid-size businesses through their financial journey from business startup, to strategic planning, growth financing, and turnaround management all with an eye towards the ultimate goal of maximizing value through an exit strategy. Legacy provides a one-stop, long-term partnership with its clients, with additional services including legal contract review, patent search and analysis, and Web Research Services.